Quick Links To Find Help In Maryland

  • Anne Arundel County
  • By

ANNAPOLIS, Md. - Need help finding social services or getting in touch with state or county agencies in Maryland? We've got some quick links to find help for everything from housing to child support to fishing licenses.

  • Just call 3-1-1 to get information on state and local health and human service resources. Information is available in 180 languages. You can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
  • Have a non emergency complaint about your local city services?  Call 5-1-1. Call any day at any time and the calls will go through a dispatch operation center.  
  • Need to apply for Medicaid?  Click here to learn how to find out if you're eligible and to get specific directions for applying depending on your situation.
  • Not sure if you're eligible for state aid? Click here to check out the Assistance Eligibility Calculator. You'll be asked a few questions as part of the pre-screening process.
  • Need a copy of a birth, marriage, divorce or death certificate? Click here to order a copy.  Costs per copy range between $21 and $23.
  • Want to change your address with the Motor Vehicle Administration? Click here to fill out the form in a flash.
  • Need to apply for child support? Click this link to get started. Wondering how much child support you're due or will have to pay? Click here for a quick worksheet that explains Maryland's guidelines.
  • Have a question for your local board of elections? Click here to get contact information for every county in the state.
  • Renew your driver's license or start the title and registration process using the MVS FastTrack application by clicking here.
  • Enroll and register an E-Z Pass or sign up for toll discount plans for roads, bridges and tunnels throughout the state by clicking here. 
  • Have a dispute with a Maryland business? Click here to file a consumer complaint.
  • If you've lost your job, you can click here to file an unemployment claim online.
  • If you have a complaint or concern about a healthcare facility in Maryland, click here to file a formal complaint.
  • Want to find a boat ramp anywhere in the state? Click on this link.
  • To apply for a fishing or hunting license online, just follow this link.
  • If you'd like to apply for or renew a handgun licence, click here.
  • The Maryland Inmate Locator show you the housing location of inmates committed to the custody of the Commissioner of Correction and currently housed at Division of Correction facilities, Patuxent Institution and, offenders at Division of Pretrial and Detention Services facilities. Click here to check it out.
  • Looking for a place to live? Maryland Housing Search show you apartments and homes for rent throughout the state. Click here to search by city, county, or ZIP code.

Around the Web


1 Comments Write your comment

    1. Loading...