Shed is a total loss in afternoon fire

The Second District Volunteer Fire Department responded to a call of fire reported by someone passing by at 1:20 p.m. Saturday on Blake Creek Road in Leonardtown.

Upon arrival firefighters found that two sheds were engulfed.

"The accidental fire occurred as the result of a lawn mower within one of the sheds catching fire. Two sheds and the contents were destroyed as a result of the fire. There were no injuries," the Office of the State Fire Marshall's report read in part.

Although the fire was an 8,000 loss for the owner, there was no loss of life nor were injuries reported.

There were 10 firefighters to respond and the fore was under control in five minutes.

Around the Web


0 Comments Write your comment

    1. Loading...