Currently
°F
Forecasts

Family Dog Rescued from Kitchen Fire in Waldorf

WALDORF, Md. - On April 13, 2021, at approximately 3:45 p.m., fire and rescue personnel responded to the 911 call for the "kitchen on fire" at 1007 Victoria Place in Waldorf.

Crews arrived in minutes, and reported the townhouse had "smoke showing". Firefighters extinguished the fire immediately with remaining smoke conditions that was mitigated within 20 minutes.

The family pet "Yorkie" was left behind, located by the crew from Waldorf Engine 31 and brought outside to awaiting EMS crew who provided oxygen to the fury friend. Pet was turned over to his owner. No injuries were reported.

The family is being assisted by the American Red Cross

Over 40 personnel responded to the scene. Command was terminated in one hour of the incident. 

All photos courtesy of the Charles County Volunteer Firemen's Association

Around the Web

Loading...

0 Comments Write your comment

    1. Loading...