Police Seek Help Stopping Graffiti Spree

  • Calvert County
  • By

 Calvert County Crime Solvers is looking for information regarding the destruction of property (in the form of spray paint) experienced lately on numerous county and state roads, street signs, barns, vehicles, and private property and residences.

 If you have experienced this type of damage or notice it on any property in the county, please contact Det./Sgt. Michael  Moore of the Calvert County Sheriff’s Office to report the crime.

 Anyone with information about these crimes is asked to contact either the Calvert County Crime Solvers at 410-535-2880, or Det. Sgt. Michael Moore or Sgt. Rosemary King of the C.I.T. at 410-535-2800. 

Around the Web


0 Comments Write your comment

    1. Loading...