Currently
°F
Forecasts

Early Morning House Fire in Clements

  • By

Area firefighters had a busy morning battling a blaze at a house in Clements.

The fire broke out in a residence located at 24010 Pin Cushion Road near Budds Creek Road around 9 a.m.

Upon arrival, heavy fire was reported in the living room of the home near a wood stove.

No one was home at the time of the fire. No injuries were reported. The fire caused approximately $150,000 in damages.

Fire crews responded from Leonardtown, Mechanicsville, Seventh District and Hollywood and helped battle the blaze. Ambulances responded from Leonardtown and Seventh District.

SMECO, Red Cross and Maryland State Fire Marshalls were notified of the blaze.

More information to follow as it is released by Maryland State Fire Marshalls.

Around the Web

Loading...

0 Comments Write your comment

    1. Loading...