Applying for Tier 2 General Visa UK

You might have stayed alone for a considerable time period in UK and wish to marry and bring your spouse to UK with you. You might have already married and now intends to bring your family comprising your spouse and kids to UK for staying happily together. This is a foreign country and you need Visa for legally getting them here. Tier 2 General Visa UK is that specific visa that will grant your family legal permission to come and stay with you in UK.

With the help of this particular visa your family members (‘dependants’) can come with you when you come to the UK. Your family members must have a visa if they originate from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland. By family members or ‘dependants’ here it is meant
• your husband, wife, fiancé or unmarried partner
• your child under 18
• your child over 18 if they’re currently in the UK as a dependant
UK might allow you to share their land with your family member, but under no circumstances will they tolerate foreigners accessing their public funds and public grants. This is why you need to have personal savings and income enough to support your family here.

UK Partner Visa in case of married ones allows staying for 33 months. After renewal of the visa from the UK, 2 years and 6 months can be stayed. Your spouse can apply to settle (permanent residence) in the UK after 5 years. Your fiancé can seek permission to stay for 6 months and then can apply to settle in the UK after 5 years as a spouse.

You must show that your dependents can be supported while they stay in the UK. Each dependent must have £630 available to them regardless they apply with you or separately and this amount is in addition to the £945 you should have to support yourself. You are required to prove you possess the money it is in your bank account or your dependent's bank account for a minimum 90 days before you or they apply. Immigration lawyers can help with detailed information.

1 people are following this post.
    1. Loading...