The Brinsfield-Echols Funeral Homes is owned and operated by the Brinsfield and Echols families. And like any good friend, we understand the importance of providing a comforting hand in a time of grief. We recognize that every individual and family we serve has lived a life that is uniquely their own. We take the time to learn about their lives and help them plan a funeral or memorial service that reflects the lifestyle and final wishes of their loved one.
We are proud to be a family-owned, locally operated funeral home, offering over 100 years of funeral service heritage to our community.
In addition, a variety of services are provided to accommodate every budget. Each family receives individualized attention, regardless of the cost.
* Traditional services, in our chapel or your church
* Traditional interment, with or without a religious service
* Private and/or public visitation or gathering
* Cremation, with many choices of final disposition
* Transfer of deceased to or from any destination, locally, nationally, or internationally
* Personalization services, including memory tables and boards, casket, vault, and urn personalization, special music, and more
* Unique, personalized funeral and memorial services
* Assistance with veterans, Social Security, and insurance filings
* Referrals to counseling and grief support services
* Funeral prearrangement, including acceptance of plans made at other funeral homes
Whatever your preferences, Rausch Funeral Home is ready to assist you at your time of need. Whether a death has occurred, or you are interested in pre-planning a funeral, the staff at Rausch Funeral Home offer the most experienced and affordable services in the region.