Currently
°F
Forecasts

Family Displaced from House Fire

  • By

Maryland State Fire Marshall's are investigating a house fire in California that left over $65,000 in damages.

Over 30 firefighters responded to a 12’ x 65’ 1971 mobile home located at 46499 Sue Drive in Lexington Park around 9:37 p.m. on May 22 for the report of a fire after neighbors called 911 to report the blaze.

Investigation revealed the fire originated against an exterior bedroom wall. The cause of the fire was determined to be the result of an electrical malfunction at the area of origin.

No one was home at the time of the fire  The  family has been displaced and the American Red Cross is assisting.

Around the Web

Loading...

0 Comments Write your comment

    1. Loading...