Currently
°F
Forecasts

House fire reported in Lexington Park

 

Update

At approximately 11:36 a.m. units on scene confirmed that the fire was out and that it was started by a clothes dryer. The American Red Cross has been notified to assist the family. 


LEXINGTON PARK, Md. - On Wednesday, Jan. 30 at 11:07 a.m., crews responded to the 47000 block of SouthHampton Drive in Lexington Park for the report of a structure fire. Reports from dispatch communications indicate that the fire may have started in a clothes dryer. Crews on scene advised that smoke can be scene coming from the house. Use caution in the area. 

Around the Web

Loading...

0 Comments Write your comment

    1. Loading...